About Me



My name is Alli. I am from San Antonio, TX and I moved to Chicago, IL in June, so far I am on a great side of town and I am loving it. I am working towards a degree in Neuropsychology, and am hoping to one day work in research for traumatic brain injuries and behavior. In my free time, I love to paint, bake, sing, and I have a very unhealthy obsession with collecting Funko Pops. Also for a short period of time, I hosted a podcast called The Date Scene, which can be found still on pretty much every platform. I had to end it unfortunately due to honestly just not having the time to keep up with it! On that note, I am also a single mother to a nine-year-old boy, so you can imagine how much free time I have when I also work full time and go to school. I primarily use Facebook for online communication, and have had a Facebook since it was only offered to students at Universities, not aging myself at all!


Comments